We have our first box spoilers for the August 2014 Birchbox – a monthly subscription box delivering beauty and lifestyle products for women for just $10 (or less) per month. The theme for the August Birchbox is Lighten Up. This month’s Birchbox will include products to help you keep you cool, calm, and collected through the dog days of summer.
Last month, Birchbox launched a new Sample Choice option where Birchbox subscribers could select one of the products to include in their monthly Birchbox. For August, Birchbox is bringing the Sample Choice back, offering subscribers the option to choose from four products to include in your August Birchbox OR subscribers can swap out their August box for the new “Affordable Luxuries” box – a box of products that each cost $35 or less in full-size, curated in partnership with The Everygirl, a lifestyle site for creative, go-getting women.
The Sample Choice selections for the August Birchbox are:
- Noir Long-Wear Eyeliner – Smudge-proof onyx pencil
- ModelCo Bronze in Shimmer – Warm-toned powder with a dewy finish
- Laura Geller Cool Lids Cream Eyeshadow in Silver Sands – Velvety metallic khaki shadow
- theBalm Stainiac in Beauty Queen – Sheer, perky pink lip and cheek stain
The Everygirl “Affordable Luxuries” Birchbox includes:
- Number 4™ Super Comb Prep & Protect – Sulfate-free conditioning spray
- Benefit Cosmetics They’re Real! Push-Up Liner – Innovative, waterproof gel pen liner
- Acure Organics Facial Scrub – Gentle exfoliating cleanser
- Not Soap, Radio Happiness Inducing Body Wash – Lemon-scented, richly foaming gel
- Harvey Prince Hello – Best-selling citrus-and-floral fragrance
August 2014 Sneak Peek: Part 1
Which Birchbox sample will you be selecting or will you get The Everygirl “Affordable Luxuries” box?
Not a Birchbox subscriber? Through July 28, 2014, subscribe to Birchbox and receive a FREE one-year subscription to Women’s Health with your July Box.