The Humane Society of the United States and Humane Society International have partnered together to promote Be Cruelty-Free Week – a global campaign to help end animal testing of cosmetics. In honor of Be Cruelty-Free Week, from March 10-14, 2014, Vegan Cuts has launched a limited edition Vegan Cuts Be Cruelty-Free Week Box.
The Vegan Cuts Be Cruelty-Free Week Box is packed with favorite body care products including shampoos, moisturizers, lip balms and more. With a $100+ value, the Vegan Cuts Be Cruelty-Free Week Box includes 7 full-size products and is on sale for just $39.
The Vegan Cuts Be Cruelty-Free Week Box includes:
- Crazy Rumors – Leaping Bunny Lip Balm, 0.15 oz
- Dr. Bronner’s – Liquid Castile Soap, 4 oz
- Schmidt’s – Cedarwood & Juniper Deodorant, 2 oz
- Beauty Without Cruelty – Moisture Plus Shampoo, 16 oz
- Aubrey Organics – Natural Sun SPF 45, 4 oz
- Blissoma – Awake Morning Firming Facial Moisture, 1 oz
- Biao Beauty – Rejuvenating Mask, 4 oz
- The HSUS – Cosmetics Bag with Shopping Guide and Pledge Card