Ecocentric Mom is a monthly subscription box for moms and moms-to-be. They offer a Pregnancy box, Mom & Baby box, and Mom box. I received a complimentary Ecocentric Mom August 2016 Mom & Baby to open with my 3 month old daughter. The info card says that the products in the box are to give mom a boost of beauty and health during the transition from summer to fall.
The Ecocentric Mom box costs $24.95/month plus $4.00 signup with FREE US shipping and $12 shipping to Canada. It includes health, beauty and baby items that are green and organic.
The box comes with an information card describing the items that are in the box each month. The card also describes that month’s theme. The August Ecocentric Mom theme is “Back to Work/School, Delivered”.
Inside the Ecocentric Mom August 2016 Mom & Baby Box
The following items were included in the Ecocentric Mom August 2016 Mom & Baby box:
– Hard cover book titled “Making Friends! Just like us!” by Jess Stockham. It’s a children’s book that has fold-out flaps which makes it a fun story for young kids to look at. My baby is a little too young to be interested in books. She’s still discovering her hands, but as soon as she’s ready to read, this will be a great addition to her book collection. This wasn’t included on the information card, so I’m not sure of the value.
– SMART Reusable Anti-Bacterial Cloth. It’s a cleaning cloth that is made of natural and recycled materials and is machine washable. The part about it being machine washable is one of the best things about it. I can carry it in my diaper bag and when it gets messy, I can put it in a little bag to take home and wash. It’s that easy! One towel is valued at $2.99. That is super cheap, especially being that it’s reusable.
– Simple Suede Elle Bracelet and a coupon code to get one FREE baby initial pendant. That’s a cool item to receive as I can have a cute keepsake on my wrist at all times reminding me of my little angel while I’m at work. The bracelet costs $17.95.
– A sample of Dapple bottle and dish soap. This cleaner is created with plant-based ingredients and are free from parabens, formaldehyde, SLS, SLES and synthetic dyes or fragrances. It targets milk residue (which is always a plus!) and uses baking soda to fight odor. For 16.9 oz, it costs $10.52.
– 1.7 fl oz bottle of HydroFoam Hyaluronic Moisturizer made by Previse. The information card says that it helps plump the skin and smooth fine lines. I’ve been using it each morning before I put on my makeup and I can definitely tell it moisturizes my face really well. My makeup has been staying on better during the day too, but I’m not sure that’s one of the perks of the moisturizer or not. It’s valued at $48 for 1.7 fl oz.
– 1 month supply of PRO-Moms Probiotic Supplement for Expectant and Nursing Women. I’m not pregnant nor am I breastfeeding, as my young one is allergic to milk and has to drink soy formula. But I’m planning to have another child not too long after this one, so I can use it while I’m pregnant. It doesn’t expire until the end of 2017 and it costs $23.57 for a 1 month supply.
– POGO Mint Lip Balm in “Iced, Iced Berry” flavor. I immediately opened this when I saw it. I love lip balm and I love the sleek black design. It smells great and feels great on my lips. This is one of my favorite items in the box. For a .15 oz balm (which is the one pictured), it costs $3.99.
– Bug Protector All Natural Bug Repellent. This is an all natural bug spray made with essential oils. It’s been proven to repel mosquitoes, gnats and other insects. It’s also safe for people as well as pets. I haven’t had a chance to try this out personally, but I sprayed it on my husband who is a magnet for mosquitoes and it seemed to work on him! That’s amazing! It’s valued at $2.99 for the full 2 oz bottle.
– Snap Back Cookie. It took me awhile to figure out what this cookie was for. It looks like it’s meant for hangovers, but I can’t imagine that a cookie made for hangovers would be in a Mom & Baby box. However, on the outside of the packaging, it says it can snap you back to life way better than the hair of the dog. It says it’s a ginger detox cookie, but I’m still not entirely sure if you eat it as a snack or for a specific purpose. The information card says they’re great for on the go snacks for the busy mom and kids, so perhaps it is just a fun ginger cookie snack. For one cookie, the cost is $2.32 and for a 12-pack, the cost is $27.95.
Personally, I think the items in the Ecocentric Mom August 2016 Mom & Baby box were perfect for a Mom & Baby box. I love the fact that most of the items I got were full size so that I have a chance to use them all longer. The items included in my box totaled $101.81 in addition to the children’s book that doesn’t appear on the information card. When the box only costs $24.95, that’s a great value to get in a subscription box!
What do you think about the Ecocentric Mom August 2016 Mom & Baby box?
If you’re interested in receiving an Ecocentric Mom Mom & Baby box, Pregnancy box or Mom box, head on over to www.ecocentricmom.com and grab a monthly subscription for yourself!
Ecocentric Mom Coupon
For a limited time, use Ecocentric Mom coupon code 25OFF12 to save $25 off 12 month subscriptions. Promo code 10OFF6 will save you $10 off a 6 month Ecocentric Mom subscription. Subscribe today!
Ecocentric Mom coupon codes expires September 30, 2016.