We have the complete box spoilers for the May 2015 and June 2015 Try The World gourmet food subscription box. For May and June, Try The World is taking subscribers to Argentina!
Try The World has revealed the contents of the Try The World Argentina box. Try The World Argentina boxes will feature:
- Magdalena Dulce de Leche – Dulce de Leche (“candy of milk”) is the national jam of Argentina
- Bake Love Koo! Butter Cookies
- Memories of Patagonia Malbec Wine Marinade
- Dulcor Dulce de Membrillo
- Vanoli Chimichurri
- MQA Gourmet Green Olive Paste
- Chamana and Inti Zen Argentine Teas: Inca Rose (Earl Grey & Rose Petal), Patagonia Bee (Vanilla, Honey & Cacao), and Earl Grey Mate
Stay tuned for our next Try The World box review, where we’ll be taking a closer look at the May/June 2015 Try The World Argentina box!
Are you excited to taste the flavors of Argentina with Try The World?
About Try The World
Discover the world through food every month with Try The World. Try The World is a gourmet food subscription box delivering 7-10 artisanal delicacies, a culture guide, and recipes to "taste" a different country every other month.
- Price: $39/month, $105/6 months, $198/12 months
- Items per Box: 7-10
- Ships to: US
- Read Subscriber Reviews