Hamptons Lane is a monthly subscription box for foodies, home gourmets, and those who just enjoy good food. Each Hamptons Lane box features artisan ingredients, unique kitchen tools and delicious recipes focused around a new monthly theme. With today’s Hamptons Lane review, we’re unboxing the Hamptons Lane August 2015 Fresh Grill Box.
Hamptons Lane includes a detailed magazine with each box that provides cooking tips using that month’s kitchen tools and easy to follow recipes featuring the ingredients in the box.
Here’s a first look inside our August Hamptons Lane Fresh Grill Box.
Inside the Hamptons Lane August 2015 Box
There were 5 grilling products in our Hamptons Lane August 2015 Fresh Grill Box.
1. Tom Douglas’ Award-winning Salmon Rub by Rub with Love – Retail Value: $8.25
Used in Seattle’s famed Etta’s restaurant, this salmon rub caramelizes on salmon to create a balanced and sweet spicy flavor.
2. Small-batch Argentinian Chimichurri Sauce from Elvio’s Chimichurri – Retail Value: $17.50
One of Martha Stewart’s favorite made in America products, this rustic chimichurri is made with Argentine spices and a few fresh ingredients.
3. Award-winning Carolina BBQ Sauce from Lillie’s Q – Retail Value: $11.75
This Western Carolina-style BBQ sauce has a tomato and vinegar sauce and secret ingredients like lime and apple to create fresh, tangy flavor.
4. Set of FireWire Bendable Grilling Skewers from Smith Products – Retail Value: $15.00
Grilling and marinating skewers is easier and more effective with these flexible skewers.
5. Trio of Maple, Cedar, & Hickory Grill Planks from Hamptons Lane – Retail Value: $15.00
Soak these wooden grill planks in water and throw them on the grill to add unique smokiness to your grilled meats and foods.
Hamptons Lane August 2015 Box Review Wrap-Up
We loved the variety of unique grill-ready items in the Hamptons Lane Fresh Grill Box. We used the Carolina’s BBQ Sauces to create a delicious corn relish (recipe below) following the recipe provided in the Hampton’s Lane magazine. The grilling planks are a fun and unique way to add smoke to our grill meats and the chimichurri sauce is perfect for grilling up some steak with a twist.
What did you cook up using the Hamptons Lane August Fresh Grill Box?
Want to get your own Hamptons Lane Box? Use Hamptons Lane promo code Findsub10 to save $10 off your first Hamptons Lane box.
BBQ Corn Relish with Red Plums
By: Hamptons Lane
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
- 2 corn cobs
- 1 red plum, chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 2 tbsp Caroline BBQ sauce
- Soak corn cobs in water for 15 minutes.
- Remove and place directly on hot grill and cook till corn is tender but still crisp.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- Remove kernels from cob and place in a bowl. Add red onion, plum, and BBQ sauce.
- Toss and serve. It’s great with BBQ chicken!
Tags: Hamptons Lane Reviews
- From $47